Back home with Megan. Felt hungry.
Search the pantry and the fridge and gather some ingredient and made a cold tuna pasta salad.
Below is the recipe, enough for 2 medium size bowl, for 2 adults as light dinner.
110 grams Farfalle (bow tie pasta)
3 eggs (hard boiled)
1 can tuna (in olive oil, drained)
2 tea spoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
1. put eggs in pot with water covering the eggs. Turn on the heat, once water boiled, turn off heat and put a lid on for 10-12 minutes. Take the eggs out, put them under running tap water to stop the cooking process and cool down the egg. Peel and put aside
2. Boil a pot of salted water for the pasta and cook pasta according to the package, take out from the water and put under running water to stop the cooking process and cool down the paste.
3. Mix mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl and put aside
4. Assembly time, make sure all ingredient are cold.
5. In a large salad bowl, mix all the ingredient, the pasta, tuna, eggs (chopped into small pieces) and the sauce.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Separate into two bowl
8. Sit on couch with daughter and enjoy, while watching Ben10.
Megan seems to like it, will make more often.
What can be different
1. Add in frozen peas (or frozen mixed vegetables) - no green in the salad, all just yellow
2. Use different kind of pasta (shell)
3. Try different kind of mustard
4. more pasta, maybe 140g
Sorry, no picture.