This is interesting.
Asked myself the question, do I have any of the following?
- Lack energy and enthusiasm
- Accept their own mediocre performance
- Lack clear vision and direction
- Have poor judgment
- Don't collaborate
Important question to ask myself, if answer yes to one of the behaviour, what could I do to reconnect to the purpose of my work?
Try to find one of the following and do it, with the help of the managers or colleague.
- Paces himself/herself by building in regular breaks from work.
- Manages workload so that he/she has time for unexpected problems or issues.
- Spends less time using his/her functional skills and more time encouraging team members to use theirs.
- Regularly takes time to step back and define or redefine what needs to be done.
- Focuses less on day to day operations and more on identifying and taking advantage of strategic opportunities.